World Summit of Adventure Travel (WSA) is an annual event that brings together adventure travel companies and their clients to share ideas, experiences, and information. This year it’s expected to be one of the largest events of its kind in the world. This year’s WSA will be held in Melbourne, Australia, from July 19 to 22, 2018.
Are you planning a trip around the world? World’s It’s a life-changing expehould not be taken lightly. In this blog post, we’ll walk through the steps you need to take to prepare for your journey worldwide.
There’s nothing quite like traveling the world, seeing all it offers, and learning about other cultures. It’s a truly unique experience that will change you for the better.
The problem is most people never get to take this trip. Most people dream about it, but they never make it happen.
This blog post will walk through planning and preparing for your next adventure worldwide.
What is World Summit of Adventure Travel?
I’m a big fan of travel, and I’ve traveled the world multiple times. I’ve learned a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of people worldwide, and I’d love to share that information with everyone.
How to prepare for it
In this blog post, I will go over the best ways to register for the 2020 World Summit of Adventure Travel (WSAT), which takes place in August 2020 in San Francisco.
There are two options for registering for the event. The first is to use a credit card. While this method is cheaper than the second, it comes with a risk of fraud and identity theft.
I will explain both methods and how to register using each one.
How to register
You’re probably wondering how to go about registering for this summit. If you’re planning on attending, I highly recommend registering as soon as possible.
It will save you from the headache of finding a hotel in the middle of nowhere and ensure you don’t miss any important programming.
On top of that, you’ll get access to an incredible amount of training and guidance. And you won’t have to worry about trying to book a flight home at the last minute.
How to get the most out of it
While you’re traveling, it’s easy to let your plans go to waste. You may not know how to plan if you’ve never traveled before.
Here’s a simple checklist of what to do when you’re on the road:
- Take a tour of the city. Go ahead and use Yelp or other local services to get recommendations from locals. You’ll be able to see the sights and enjoy yourself even more.
- Learn more about the country you’re visiting. Do a little research. Find out where to go and what to do. You’ll have a better understanding of the culture and the history.
- Get your passport ready. You’ll have to wait for your passport to arrive before you can get a visa, and you’ll have to be prepared to travel. The best time to book your flights is immediately after you land.
- Register for your trip. You don’t want to leave the country without a valid passport, so you’ll need to register for your trip. You can do this with your airline or at the nearest embassy.
- Find a reliable guide. Having a guide is extremely important if you’re going to be in a different country. They’ll be able to help you get around, make sure you stay safe, and provide tips.
- Book accommodation. Once you’re registered for your trip, you’ll need to book accommodation. You’ll be spending a significant amount of time in your destination, so you want to be comfortable.
- Learn the language. While you’re on the road, you’ll learn a new language. Learning a new language is challenging, but it’s worth the effort.
- Start saving money. It’s easy to spend more than you expected, especially when you’re on vacation. You can start saving money from the beginning of your trip.
Fequently asked question about Adventure Travel.
Q: Where do you want to go next?
A: Next on my list would be New Zealand, Japan, Canada, and maybe Africa.
Q: How do you keep fit during travel?
A: I stay active by going on hikes and doing lots of swimming. I also love doing yoga.
Q: Is it easy to travel with a pet?
A: Yes! My cat, Fudge, is with me all the time. He always has a ball with him.
Q: When are you next in your hometown?
A: I will be home for Thanksgiving. I love being home with family and friends, but traveling around the world is the most amazing experience.
Q: How do you decide where to go next?
A: When I’m on a trip, I look at the weather to make sure I can enjoy the place I am visiting. If I feel like it’s right.
Top myths about Adventure Travel
- Adventure Travel is expensive.
- Adventure Travel is dangerous.
- Adventure Travel is for rich people.
- Adventure Travel is a luxury.
I’m going to start with a bit of a disclaimer. This article contains affiliate links. This means that if you click and purchase something, I’ll get a small commission. This doesn’t cost you anything extra and it helps me to keep this site running.
This is something I believe in strongly. I don’t like the idea of having sites where readers feel pressured to buy something they’re interested in just to support the site. So, while recommending products is fine, I would never force anyone to buy something they’re not interested in.
The way I see it, the best way to prepare for an adventure is to go and live one! But, that’s a big commitment, especially for those living in a modern world.